Digital Capabilities Program (DCP)
Our solution to bridge this skills gap is to provide a fully online, 12-week micro-credentialing program aimed at equipping recent graduates and employees with skills in cloud computing, programming, data visualization, and data privacy.
The program will be comprised of three phases:
- Bootcamp, where learners will engage into a series of synchronous and self-paced online training activities;
- Industry engagement, that includes working directly with clients to develop a minimal viable product, demonstration, and project presentation;
- Certification, where learners will be awarded a professional certificate.
The certificates obtained upon completion of the program will allow participants to continue their professional development through credit in Data Science programs at UniSA.
- INTENSITY: 12 weeks, 14-16h per week
- AIM: Upskilling/Reskilling in Data science
- PARTICIPANTS: Student Teams; Industry Clients; Professional Mentor; Program Coordinator; Bootcamp Instructors and Mentors
The program will run in November 2022, providing a scholarship for 40 learners with a focus on participants from remote and rural areas. The criteria for admission in the program will include specific measures to promote the uptake by professionals in rural areas, disadvantaged and minority communities.
Interested in participating?
Digital Capabilities Program micro (DCAm)
Our Digital Capabilities Program micro offers a 3-week experience where learners engage with our amazing industry partners to help solve a real-world organisational challenge.
- INTENSITY: 3 weeks, 50h
- AIM: Teams work virtually and collaboratively to solve a real business challenge
- PARTICIPANTS: Student Teams; Industry Clients; Professional Mentor; Program Coordinator
The program will run in February 2022 (Feb 20 – Mar 19) and March 2023 (Mar 13 – Apr 2), providing a scholarship for 100 learners with a focus on participants from remote and rural areas. The criteria for admission in the program will include specific measures to promote the uptake by professionals in rural areas, disadvantaged and minority communities.
Credit for Elective Courses
Upon successful completion of the Digital Capabilities Program, students are eligible for 1 course credit into the Grad Certificate in Education Studies or Data Science (STEM)